Date(s) - 05/24/2017
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Barnes & Noble - San Pedro Crossing
The Wednesday critique sessions are a long-standing tradition. The location moves frequently, like the best literary rave ever. Join our e-mail list or our Facebook group, or like our Facebook page to get updates on locations.
- Non-members and the public are welcome to observe the Wednesday night critique sessions.
- SAWG members seeking input on their writing should request to be put on the reading list, which is managed by Kenneth Bennight, and can be found here.
- To be added or removed from the list, contact Kelly White at email@example.com.
- Once on the reading list, it is recommended to bring material to critique sessions, since reading list order and attendance are taken into consideration. Even if you’re midway down the list, it is suggested to bring your work to be read.
- Each writer should bring copies of their work for the group to read. The maximum length is 10 pages, double-spaced, in Courier 10 point or Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Attendance at each session varies, but 15 copies are usually sufficient.